Expats and Friends - Take 1 :
Next : 21 - 40
PHOTO ALBUMS 1 - 20
20. PWA Awards Ceremony for World Wave Champion 2010 and the final day of the Windsurf Festival Photos and Youtube movie below. If you can't find your photo - many more photos and videos can be found within the Picasa Photo Gallery.
YouTube 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU7Vt_BvsW4
YouTube 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_5aQgewoWo
: Cape Verde Tips - Picasa Photo Gallery PWA Final Day - Festival and Awards
19. Festival - Day 3 - Sunday early evening 21st Nov. 2010.
18. PWA Windsurf Festival - Day 2 - 20th Nov.2010. Praia Antonio Sousa Beach. More photos of Day 1 (19th Nov) can be found on Facebook : Cape Verde Tips
17. Photos by Ariel Sousa - taken up at Curral Joul where the windsurfers have been looking for wind and waves - PWA Nov. 2010:
16. Welcome to Surfers and Sponsors to Sal, Cape Verde - Hotel Odjo do Agua 15th November 2010. We are are looking forward to a good final, may the best man win.
15. Breakfast for some - Pre PWA Comp - 13th November 2010
YouTube: A. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whurv27LiJI
14. Preparing for World Windsurf Championships - Praia Antonio Sousa - Sal Island 11th Nov 2010
: YouTube A. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdT24b-hWNQ AND B. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyeAyljqFcE C. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1cnuHGpdGE
13. Horse Racing - Santa Maria, photos by Linda Aspden
12. Wedding in Boavista -
11. Fish Market - Mindelo
10. New Club opens in Santa Maria, June 2010
9. Graffiti removal day in Santa Maria, organised by the Camara Municipal 29th May 2010. SOS Tartarugas helpers.
8. Visit to Senegal - Bev Chadwick
7. Jennifer's arrival on Sal pre- her Atlantic Swim, January 2009.
6. Jennifer Figge's Training Preparation : Santa Maria April 2008
5. First 5 photos of the Gervais' Beaked Whales seen off Sal Island in February 2010.
And, Carnival photos taken in Santa Maria, Sal Island Feb.2010.........Photos by Linda Aspden.
4. 24 Photos by Linda Aspden:
3. 25th July 09: Tito Paris, Musicians, Artists and a Philharmonic Orchestra in a crater on Sal Island.
Photos provided by Corinna Gewers and Mark Price:
2. Vets fly in to Sal to carry out assessments and operate on dogs and cats - 11th-17h Aug 09:
1. Rainy times in Cape Verde: